Bathroom renovations can be a large task and can take up a lot of time and energy. Because of this you want to make sure the whole process goes smoothly at all times. Whether you’re renovating a large or small bathroom, the following is a guide on the top tips to help you have a successful art of living bathroom renovation that you’re happy with.
Tips For Making Your Bathroom Reno Complete
- Always stick with items that you know work well like tiling contrast colour, using quality products etc.
- Keep the plumbing in the same spot. Moving the plumbing around can be costly especially when you don’t have a lot of extra money to spend.
- Make use of your framework. If you want to add extra rails or towel racks use the support beams to screw them into to make sure they don’t fall out at any time.
- For older baths to save money give your bath a repaint with special bath paint.
- Always waterproof wet areas to make sure the room is completely waterproof so damage doesn’t occur at a later date
- Keep the design simple. Complex designs will take longer so always keep them simple.
When it comes to renovating your bathroom with the art of living supplies you can be sure your making a wonderful bathroom experience. By following these tips, you can easily make your bathroom renovation very successful. So how’d your bathroom go?